- To prevent or treat low levels of vitamin B6
- Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells
- It is also known to help with peripheral neuropathy, which can be caused by certain medications (such as isoniazid)
- It has also been used to treat certain hereditary disorders like xanthurenic aciduria, hyperoxaluria and hunter’s syndrome
Those on a normal diet do not need extra vitamin B6. However, some conditions (such as): alcoholism, liver diseases, overactive thyroid, heart failure or certain medications (such as): isoniazid, cycloserine, hydralazine, penicillamine can cause low levels of vitamin B6.
- 150mg /cap
- 1 capsule in the morning, 1 capsule in the evening